Illinois Tollway Job Opportunity
Roadway Maintenance Manager $104,000.00 - $110,000.00 Annually
· High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required.
· College level management or related course work is desirable, but not required.
· Must possess extensive knowledge of roadway maintenance principles and practices with 7-10 years progressively responsible experience in a managerial capacity over a large, decentralized maintenance operation, is required.
· A strong managerial background in all aspects of snow and ice control for a major transportation system is required. In-depth knowledge and experience with computerized maintenance management, inventory control and work scheduling systems is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Availability to respond and work 24 x 7 x 365 when emergency conditions occur.
**Click the image below to be directed to the Employment Page, where you can apply**
NEW UPDATE TO APPLICATION PROCESS:
“As of September 10, 2014, the Tollway will begin using an on-line application system to assist prospective and current employees in the job application process. This system will allow users to create an individual account, create and maintain a profile of education, experience and certifications, identify job interest categories, search for open positions, and submit job applications. This system will automatically notify users of recently posted jobs based on the job interest categories chosen.
For the employee to be notified of open positions and submit job applications, this system requires the user to have an email account. This could either be a personal account (i.e. gmail, yahoo) or getipass.com account.
To apply for a posted position or to create a “Job Interest Card,” applicants should visit the Tollway’s website,www.illinoistollway.com.
Completed applications may be mailed to the Tollway or dropped off in person at the agency’s Downers Grove headquarters between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. All applications must be received within the dates indicated on the job posting.”
The Illinois Tollway Employment Application can be completed on our on-line application system, which can be found at the www.illinoistollway.com under ‘Employment Opportunities’, or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Please ‘click’ on the Job Titles above for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at www.illinoistollway.com.
Questions and requests for accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), 42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq., and the Illinois Human Rights Act, 775 ILCS 5/1-101 et seq., should be directed to Human Resources at (630) 241-6800 ext. 2333.